Djordje Miholjcic B.A.Sc., P.Eng.
Our Associates perform on-site investigations to determine origin and cause of complex losses. Their process: examine and collect evidence, take on-site photos, interview witnesses, conduct testing in our lab and analyze data to produce technical reports that are clear and concise.
Mr. Djordje Miholjcic is an Associate with the Collision Reconstruction Group at 30 Forensic Engineering. He graduated from the University of Toronto with a Bachelor in Applied Science (Materials Engineering) in 2015. Djordje has been focusing on collision reconstruction since May of 2013. He has conducted technical investigations pertaining to collision reconstruction along with research and analysis for technical projects.
SPECIALIZED PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Motor Vehicle Accident Investigation and Reconstruction
- Airbag Module Data Retrieval and Analysis
- Restraint System Usage and Effectiveness Assessment
- Collision Scene and Visibility Examinations
- Simulation of Motor Vehicle Collisions
Bachelor of Applied Science (Materials Engineering), University of Toronto, 2015
Certificate in Engineering Business, 2013
- Racelogic Webinar Training Session, VBOX Automotive Data Logging, June 2019
- 24-hour Crash Data Retrieval (CDR) Analysis and Applications Course for Engineers, Crash Data Specialists LLC, Toronto, February 2019
- Certificate M2 License, Motorcycle Rider Training Course, Centennial College, Toronto, Ontario, August 2018
- Heavy Vehicle Air Brake Systems, Bendix Comprehensive Online Training Program, August 2018
- Crash Test Team Member, CATAIR AGM and Conference, Ontario Police College, Aylmer, Ontario, August 2018
- SAE World Congress 2018, Detroit, Michigan, April 2018
- Passenger and Commercial Vehicle Tires Seminar, Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, Toronto, June 2017
- Human Factors in Transportation, University of Toronto, 2017
- Ontario Police College Crash Testing, Aylmer, Ontario, April 2017
- EDR Summit, Houston, Texas, March 2017
- 2016 PIA Law Conference—Practical Strategies for Experts: Testifying Without Fear, October 2016
- World Reconstruction Expositions, WREX, Orlando, Florida, May 2016
- AMR Barristers and Solicitors LLP Mock Trial, Toronto, April 2016
- Accessing and Interpreting Heavy Vehicle Event Data Recorders, Society of Automotive Engineers, Charlotte, 2016
- Reconstruction and Analysis of Motorcycle Crashes, Society of Automotive Engineers, Detroit, 2016
- Expert Witness Training, The Advocates’ Society, Toronto, 2016
- Advanced Collision Reconstruction with CDR Applications, Durham, 2016
- Heavy Vehicle Crash Reconstruction Course, Northwestern University, Aurora, 2015
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) World Congress, Detroit, 2014, 2016
- PC-Crash Online Training Course, Toronto, 2013
- Crash Data Retrieval Analyst Course, Crash Data Specialists LLC, Toronto, 2013
-30- Forensic Engineering
May 2015 – Present, Toronto, ON
- Conducting technical investigations primarily involving motor vehicle collision reconstruction.
Accident Reconstruction Group Student Intern
May 2013 – August 2014, Toronto, ON
- Assisted in collision scene and post-collision vehicle examinations.
- Provided support to senior associates for technical investigations.
- Conducted research and analysis for technical projects.
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES / ASSOCIATIONS
- Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO), Member
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), Member
- ASM International, Ontario Chapter, Member
NEWS / INSIGHTS / EVENTS