- Madison Polgar
Madison Polgar B.A.Sc., E.I.T.
Our Associates perform on-site investigations to determine origin and cause of complex losses. Their process: examine and collect evidence, take on-site photos, interview witnesses, conduct testing in our lab and analyze data to produce technical reports that are clear and concise.
Ms. Polgar is an Associate with the Multidisciplinary Remediation Team at 30 Forensic Engineering. She holds a Bachelor of Applied Science degree specializing in biochemical engineering from Queen’s University and specializes in environmental assessments. Madison’s experience includes indoor and outdoor environmental assessments including water, mould, and fire damage, chemical processes, and laboratory analysis.
SPECIALIZED PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Air Quality Assessments
- Mould Investigations
- Designated Substances Surveys
- Laboratory Analysis
- Fire Assessments
- Watershed Management
Bachelor of Applied Science, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, 2022
Certificate of Data Analytics, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, 2022
30 Forensic Engineering
Associate – Remediation
2022 – Present, Toronto, ON
- Site examinations and investigations after mould, water, and/or fire impacts
- Designated substance surveys for hazardous materials
- Prepare technical reports and documentation of analyses
- Perform remediation oversight
Queen’s University Department of Admission and Recruitment
2021 – 2022, Kingston, Ontario
- Analyze trends in past admission cycles
- Forecast admissions trends by faculty for upcoming admission cycles
- Compiling daily and weekly reports for admissions and international recruitment
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO), Member, E.I.T.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Michele Mainland Memorial Medal in Chemical Engineering (Queen’s University)
NEWS / INSIGHTS / EVENTS