Our Associates perform on-site investigations to determine origin and cause of complex losses. Their process: examine and collect evidence, take on-site photos, interview witnesses, conduct testing in our lab and analyze data to produce technical reports that are clear and concise.
Stephen is an Associate in the Civil/Structural Group at -30- Forensic Engineering, specializing in residential construction. After spending 20 years as a Skilled Tradesman in the residential construction industry, Stephen completed an Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology at Mohawk College. Since joining -30- in 2015, Stephen has developed expertise in forensic investigations involving construction and structural deficiencies.
SPECIALIZED PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Residential construction
- Window, doors, siding, soffit and facia
- Basement Finishing Systems (Owens Corning)
Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology, Mohawk College, Hamilton, Ontario, 2015
-30- Forensic Engineering
May 2015 – Present, Toronto, ON
- Perform investigations involving residential construction aspects and construction deficiencies
City of Burlington
Co-op Placement—Assistant Site Supervisor
April 2013 – December 2013 and April 2014 – August 2014, Burlington, ON
- Responsible for assisting supervising engineer with determining and supervising curb and sidewalk replacement, on-site supervisor asphalt overlayment of road surfaces, and asphalt driveway replacement
- On-site supervisor of road surface crack sealing
July 2008 – Jan 2010, Oakville, ON
- Responsible for many construction aspects for custom housing
- Correction of deficiencies on all projects
- Assist Supervisor in prepping areas for trades and organization of trades.
Oct 2006 – June 2008, Mississauga, ON
- Installation of Basement Finishing System and organization of trades to complete the full renovation
June 1995 – May 2006, Burlington, ON
- Responsible for the installation of windows, doors and exterior cladding of house.
- Construction of additions and renovations for residential housing.
NEWS / INSIGHTS / EVENTS