It’s called The Big Mingle for good reason. On January 30, one of the insurance industry’s most anticipated annual events again packed several hundred partygoers into the stylish Fifth Social Club in downtown Toronto. Co-hosts Blouin Dunn LLP and -30- Forensic Engineering treated a pan-Canadian assortment of industry professionals — many attending the week’s CICMA/CIAA and OIAA conferences — to the perfect venue for networking, boisterous conversation and defying the winter cold.
- Blouin Dunn LLP and 30 Forensic Engineering’s Big Mingle, January 30, 2017
- 30 Forensic Engineering Strengthens Western Canada Team with Addition of Andrew Kan, B.Sc., P.Eng.
- 30 Forensic Engineering’s ‘Big Mingle’ to Return this October
- 30 Forensic Engineering Welcomes Kamyab Zandi, M.Sc., Ph.D., Docent, to Civil/Structural Team in Vancouver
- 30 Forensic Engineering Welcomes Maksym Tykhomyrov, P.Eng., to Fire and Electrical Investigations Group
- 2022 Ontario General Insurance (OGI) Hockey Tournament Raises $15,000 for Autism Niagara
- Rashmiya Raviraj P.Eng. of 30 Forensic Engineering Joins 2022 National Engineering Month Discussion: ‘Engineering the Future'
- Human Factors
- Biomechanics & Personal Injury
- Building & Fire Code
- Civil/Structural Failure
- Collision Reconstruction
- Construction Claims
- Fire & Electrical
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Materials & Product Failure / Piping & HVAC
- Multidisciplinary Remediation
- Renewable Energy
- Transportation Safety
Sign up to receive the latest insights