Project Coordinator (1 year contract)
We are problem solvers. Together, our passionate and diverse professionals are relentless in their pursuit of the truth. We bring clarity to complex scientific problems to help our clients make decisions with confidence.
30 Forensic Engineering is one of Canada’s largest and most respected multi-disciplinary forensic firms. Our core team of 70 professional investigators, engineering technicians and support staff is enhanced through relationships with some of the top scientists, standard-makers and specialized consultants in North America serving a wide variety of industries including: Insurance, Manufacturing, Legal, Construction, Health Care, Commercial and Residential Property, Financial, Government, Hospitality, Mining, Renewable Energy and Transportation.
If you want to be a part of this fun, exciting, growing firm and contribute your skills, knowledge, and abilities to our diverse group of professionals, we are looking for you.
The Project Coordinator will report directly to the COO or staff designated by the COO. This position must provide exemplary customer service to external clients and administrative support to internal clients by performing all duties professionally and efficiently.
Role responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Manage and track client files from acquisition to completion, including file intake.
- Support day-to-day project management for each practice member, including budget, timelines, and deliverables.
- Coordinate, manage calendars, and schedule appointments for experts.
- Produce and deliver invoices in coordination with practice members, ensuring compliance with procurement agreements and company policy.
- Schedule and coordinate travel, site visits, teleconferences, etc.
- Liaise with third-party vendors and contractors to retain services.
- Follow-up on aging accounts receivables, as assigned.
- Coordinate the production and issuance of technical reports.
- Attend to main call line, and e-mail during business hours, triage and distribute as required.
- Perform general clerical duties including scanning, filing, etc.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- Minimum 1 year office experience in an administrative support capacity
- Post-secondary education
- Ability to identify and support needs of external and internal client base.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel)
- Typing 60 WPM
- Able to provide proof of double vaccination
Competencies and Attributes:
- Strong commitment to client service
- Ability to communicate effectively – both oral and written
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner
- Strong organization skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Proficient in learning new computer applications
- Thorough and results oriented.
- Excellent teamwork skills
How we work
Our corporate philosophy is based on providing an unparalleled combination of technical excellence, powerful reporting, and professional service. That, combined with our commitment to ethical practice, has quickly established us as the preeminent forensic firm in Canada servicing the legal and insurance industries. The firm is progressive in its management practices and is committed to implement systems and protocols that will support ongoing growth.
30 Forensic Engineering Inc. believes in creating an inclusive workplace where all individuals can succeed. We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Contact a member of the HR department if you need accommodation at any point in the application process.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume through our applicant tracking system link provided https://30fe.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=63.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.