30 Forensic Engineering is one of Canada’s largest and most respected multi-disciplinary forensic firms. Our core team of 70 professional investigators, engineering technicians and support staff serve a wide variety of industries including: Insurance, Manufacturing, Legal, Construction, Health Care, Commercial and Residential Property, Financial, Government, Hospitality, Mining, Renewable Energy and Transportation.
If you want to be a part of this fun, exciting, growing firm and contribute your skills, knowledge and abilities to our diverse and growing group of professionals, we are looking for you.
The Project Coordinator will report directly to the COO or staff designated by the COO. This position must provide exemplary customer service to external clients and administrative support to internal clients by performing all duties professionally and efficiently.
Role responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Manage and track client files from acquisition to completion, including file intake.
- Support day-to-day project management for each practice member, including budget, timelines, and deliverables.
- Coordinate, manage calendars, and schedule appointments for experts.
- Produce and deliver invoices in coordination with practice members, ensuring compliance with procurement agreements and company policy.
- Schedule and coordinate travel, site visits, teleconferences, etc.
- Liaise with third-party vendors and contractors to retain services.
- Follow-up on aging accounts receivables, as assigned.
- Coordinate the production and issuance of technical reports.
- Attend to main call line, and e-mail during business hours, triage and distribute as required.
- Perform general clerical duties including scanning, filing, etc.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- Minimum 2 years office experience in an administrative support capacity.
- Post-secondary education.
- Ability to identify and support needs of external and internal client base.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel).
- Typing 60 WPM.
Competencies and Attributes:
- Strong commitment to client service.
- Ability to communicate effectively – both oral and written.
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner.
- Strong organization skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Proficient in learning new computer applications.
- Thorough and results oriented.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
We are problem solvers. Together, our passionate and diverse professionals are relentless in their pursuit of the truth. We bring clarity to complex scientific problems to help our clients make decisions with confidence.
How We Work:
Our corporate philosophy is based on providing an unparalleled combination of technical excellence, powerful reporting and professional service. That, combined with our commitment to ethical practice, has quickly established us as the preeminent forensic firm in Canada servicing the legal and insurance industries. The firm is progressive in its management practices and is committed to implement systems and protocols that will support ongoing growth.
30 Forensic Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
We believe in diversity and inclusivity and that is why our interview process is designed for a positive candidate experience and to ensure every candidate is evaluated equally. All applications will be reviewed from our Talent Team and the successful candidate(s) will go through the following recruitment process:
- Recruiter Phone Interview
- Hiring Manager(s) Interview
- Team Interview
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply through our internal applicant tracking system link: https://30fe.bamboohr.com/careers/87
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.