Our Expert Roundtables are informal get-togethers where our forensic experts can answer your questions and update you on key issues.
Your newer staff will have the opportunity to speak directly with North America’s foremost forensic experts, and to gain a better understanding of the forensic process to more effectively resolve their files. For seasoned staff, this is an opportunity to explore issues that are important to them and to ask those really tough questions.
To get the ball rolling, experts often bring some prepared presentation materials, especially if there is something of topical importance. 30 will work with you beforehand to identify the experts needed and to shape some of the discussion.
Expert Roundtables run about one to two hours and are offered without charge. This is our way of supporting our industry and strengthening relationships.
Arrange an Expert Roundtable now
Toll free: 1-800-564-5313
- One to two hours, typically during breakfast or lunch
- Refreshments served
- Informal relaxed atmosphere
- Questions and open discussion encouraged
- Topics covered based on your needs and what attendees ask at the time
- Experts may also prepare material for presentation and discussion
- Without charge – it’s our way of strengthening existing relationships and building new ones
- Led by experts from 30 Forensic Engineering