Giffin Koerth is proud to announce its recent membership to the Ontario Trucking Association (OTA). Giffin Koerth’s newly-formed Trucking Group, led by Mark Fabbroni, is looking forward to supporting the OTA in its mission to empower all segments of the trucking industry by providing exceptional forensic engineering and collision reconstruction services to the trucking community.
- Giffin Koerth Joins the Ontario Trucking Association
- 30 Forensic Engineering Strengthens Western Canada Team with Addition of Andrew Kan, B.Sc., P.Eng.
- 30 Forensic Engineering’s ‘Big Mingle’ to Return this October
- 30 Forensic Engineering Welcomes Kamyab Zandi, M.Sc., Ph.D., Docent, to Civil/Structural Team in Vancouver
- 30 Forensic Engineering Welcomes Maksym Tykhomyrov, P.Eng., to Fire and Electrical Investigations Group
- 2022 Ontario General Insurance (OGI) Hockey Tournament Raises $15,000 for Autism Niagara
- Rashmiya Raviraj P.Eng. of 30 Forensic Engineering Joins 2022 National Engineering Month Discussion: ‘Engineering the Future'
- Human Factors
- Biomechanics & Personal Injury
- Building & Fire Code
- Civil/Structural Failure
- Collision Reconstruction
- Construction Claims
- Fire & Electrical
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Materials & Product Failure / Piping & HVAC
- Multidisciplinary Remediation
- Renewable Energy
- Transportation Safety
Sign up to receive the latest insights