Our Support Team provides critical assistance in Operations, IT, Marketing, Communications, Technical Writing, Project Management, Client Support, Engineering Technology, Finance and Human Resources. They enable the company to meet client needs by maintaining the highest standards in business practices and company procedures.
SPECIALIZED PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Certified Human Resources Professional
Human Resources Management Graduate Certificate, George Brown College, Toronto, Ontario, 2014
Honours Bachelor of Health Sciences, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, 2012
-30- Forensic Engineering
Team Lead, Materials & Product Failure
2018 – Present, Toronto, ON
- Maximize the utilization rates of engineers on the Materials & Product Failure team through effective project and client management.
- First point of contact for incoming projects, determine scope and budget with client and assign new work to engineers depending on expertise and availability. Write proposals on behalf of the project engineer, formally outlining scope and budget.
- Monitor project budgets and accounts outstanding.
- Coordinate marketing events and create marketing materials using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Assist marketing team in updating the website, ensuring content is up to date.
- Create HTML email templates for CRM software, increasing company’s ability to track and manage client interactions.
- Format and edit CVs for all employees at the firm.
2015 – 2018, Toronto, ON
University Health Network
Human Resources Intern
2014 – 2014, Toronto, ON
- Coordinated the full recruitment life-cycle process, using Better Impact management software, to hire volunteers for Toronto General, Toronto Western and Princess Margaret hospitals.
- Screened resumes and cover letters
- Conducted face-to-face interviews and made final hiring decisions
- Sent out conditional offers
- Assisted with onboarding
- Designed and delivered customer service training for volunteers in the Guest Service Ambassador Program.
PSG Canada Inc.
2013 – 2013, Burlington, ON
- Reported to multiple Project Coordinators, provided ad hoc administrative support.
- Formatted and edited deliverables before sending to client.
City of Kitchener
Tennis Camp Coordinator
2011 – 2012, Kitchener, ON
- Designed the camp program, creating lesson plans to meet The City of Kitchener expectations.
- Recruited staff for two consecutive summers: screened resumes, conducted in-person interviews, made final hiring decisions, trained new staff members/volunteers.
- Ensured camp compliance with health and safety standards.
- Managed a team of 4-6 tennis instructors/volunteers:
- Onsite supervision
- Created staff schedules
- Approved and submitted staff time sheets
- Conducted formal staff evaluations and provided feedback on performance
- Created staff manuals to better standardize the program/lesson plans.
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES / ASSOCIATIONS
- Human Resources Professional Association (HRPA)
NEWS / INSIGHTS / EVENTS